1. Inauguration program held on 16 March 2018, officially starting-off the project.
2. Required training provided to researchers involved in the project on coordinating with local hospital administration and other staff. They were also taught how to acquire valid and reliable data.
4. Data collection began with TUTH hospital with 2 research officers. Since then data collection has taken place in all 10 hospitals included in the research project.
5. Data has been obtained from National Forensic Science Laboratory and Nepal Police as well.
6. Our consultant held a meeting with stakeholders from various sectors of province 3 as a first step towards drafting a new provincial level pesticide act.
7. A market study on pesticide was conducted by another consultant to give us a better understanding on the kinds of pesticides that are being sold in the market, and whether or not authorized buyers and sellers follow through regulations in pesticide transactions. Pesticide vendors from 4 different places in Nepal were interviewed for getting an in-depth understanding. Link for the report.