1. Inauguration program held on 16 March 2018, officially starting-off the project.
2. Required training provided to researchers involved in the project on coordinating with local hospital administration and other staff. They were also taught how to acquire valid and reliable data.
4. Data collection began with TUTH hospital with 2 research officers. Since then data collection has taken place in all 10 hospitals included in the research project.
5. Data has been obtained from National Forensic Science Laboratory and Central Police Forensic Science Laboratory as well.
6. Our consultant held a meeting with stakeholders from various sectors of province 3 as a first step towards drafting a new provincial level pesticide act.