1. Assessment of Suicide and Risk Factors in Ilam District of Nepal 2015-16.
2. Management of Organophosporus Poisoning.
3. The global distribution of fatal pesticide self-poisoning: Systematic review.
4. Retrospective study of suicide cases admitted in Nepal Medical College Teaching Hospital.
5. Poisoning: Pattern and Profile of admitted cases in a hospital in central Nepal.
6. Pattern of poisoning cases in emergency department of Kathmandu Medical College Teaching Hospital.
7. Poisoning cases attending emergency department in Dhuikhel Hospital- Kathmandu University Teaching Hospital.
8. Patterns of organophosphorus poisoning attending a teaching hospital.
9. A review of stats of pesticides use in Nepal.
10. Patterns of pesticide use and associated factors among the commercial farmers of Chitwan, Nepal.
11. Use of pesticides in Nepal and Impacts on Human Health and Environment.
12. Pesticide poisoning in Chitwan, Nepal: a descriptive epidemiological study.
13. Suicide surveillance and health systems in Nepal: a qualitative and social network analysis.
14. Occupational pesticide exposures and respiratory health.
15. Suicide by occupation: Systematic review and meta-analysis.