1. Banned pesticides are widely used in Nepal.
2. How pesticide bans can prevent tens of thousands of suicides a year.
3. High rates of suicide, depression linked to farmers’ use of pesticides.
4. Pesticide poisoning and poverty: How Sri Lanka’s suicide epidemic was allayed with the help of British research.
5. Ban on hazardous pesticides can bring down suicide deaths, internationa experts tell India.
6. UN: 200,000 die each year from pesticide poisoning.
7. Firms making billions from ‘highly hazardous’ pesticides, analysis finds.
8. EU should end imports made with banned pesticides: farm chief.
9. Suicide is a big problem where you’d least expect it.