1. The impact of pesticide regulations on suicide in Sri Lanka.
2. Demographic risk factors in pesticide related suicides in Sri Lanka.
3. The impact of pesticide suicide on the geographic distribution of suicide in Taiwan: a spatial analysis.
4. Suicide by pesticide poisoning remains a priority for suicide prevention in China: Analysis of national mortality trends 2006–2013.
5. Pesticide Practices and Suicide among Farmers of the Sundarban Region in India.
6. Suicide prevention through means restriction: Impact of the 2008-2011 pesticide restrictions on suicide in Sri Lanka.
7. Epidemiology of Intentional Self-Poisoning in Rural Sri Lanka.
8. Preventing Deaths From Pesticide Self-Poisoning-Learning From Sri Lanka’s Success.
9. A retrospective analysis of acute organophosphorus poisoning cases admitted to the tertiary care teaching hospital in South India.
10. Suicide overall and suicide by pesticide rates among South Korean Workers: A 15-year population-based study.
11. Vendor-based restrictions on pesticide sales to prevent pesticide self-poisoning- a pilot study.
12. Psychological autopsy review on mental health crises and suicide among youth in Pakistan.