Mr. Ganesh Bhandari
Mr. Ganesh Bhandari serves as a project officer at the Center for Mental Health and Counselling Nepal (CMC Nepal). He brings a wealth of experience from various roles, including work as a consultant in data management at FHI-360, field coordination in the Nepalese Army Institute of Health Science-College of Medicine, and positions in research and monitoring in organizations like Nepal Health Research Council and HERD. His academic background includes a bachelor’s and masters in public health focusing on health promotion and education from Pokhara University.
- Assessment of Nutritional Status and Associated Factors among Tharu Students of Primary School in Kanchanpur District, Nepal.
- Prevalence of Anxiety, Depression, and Perceived Stigma in Healthcare Workers in Nepal During Later Phase of the First Wave of COVID-19 Pandemic: A Web-Based Cross-Sectional Survey.
- Socio-psychological Study of COVID–19 Pandemic among Healthcare Workers in a Medical College of Nepal: A Descriptive Cross-sectional Study.
- Stress among Resident Doctors Working in Different Hospitals of Nepal in the Face of COVID19 Pandemic A Descriptive Cross-sectional Study.
- Factors Among Military Personnel of Nepali Army in Selected Military Barracks of Nepal.
- Maternal Health Services Utilization in Panchkhal Municipality, Kavrepalanchok, Nepal
- Under review ” Social media based health education to change adolescents intention for promoting Sexual health behavior: A prospective interventional study”
- Under review “ Post-Discharge Outcomes of COVID-19 Patients in Kathmandu’s Tertiary Care Hospital: A Descriptive Follow-up Study”